Welcome to The 3rd International Conference on Business Sustainability and Innovation (ICBSI2022)
NURTURING BUSINESS SUSTAINABILITY AND INNOVATION IN THE DIGITAL ERA
All accepted papers will be published in MyCite/ERA indexed journals. Selected papers will be considered for publication in SCOPUS indexed journals.
The drive toward business sustainability for the generations of today and tomorrow is important and can be achieved in large part through innovation. Rising consumption of energy and resources associated with the ever-growing global population, particularly in developing countries, have reinforced the dangers of climate change, and have contributed to the soaring cost of oil dependency, water shortages, loss of biodiversity, and social destabilisation. In line with this, The 3rd International Conference on Business Sustainability and Innovation (ICBSI 2022) provides a much-needed platform for contemporary management researchers and practitioners to address these realities in the current digital era.
The conference's mission is to integrate sustainability and innovation and draw on empirical and professional insights for more impactful solutions. The event offers a unique opportunity for business leaders, researchers, academics and practitioners worldwide to collaborate, exchange ideas, and share their views and concerns on the pressing issues of sustainability and innovation. As business becomes increasingly globalised in nature, organisations are compelled to operate based on a business model that integrates economic, environmental, and social dimensions. The Graduate School of Business, Universiti Sains Malaysia would like to invite you to participate in The 3rd International Conference on Business Sustainability and Innovation, which will be held virtually from 19th - 20th October 2022.
The overarching theme of the conference is Nurturing Business Sustainability and Innovation in The Digital Era. We invite papers on any topic related to business sustainability, business innovation and academic approaches to business sustainability. All accepted papers will be published in MyCite/ERA indexed journals. Selected papers will be considered for publication in Scopus indexed journals.
For SCOPUS indexed journals, extra publication fees may be charged to the author according to respected journal publication fees
- A networking platform for researchers and practitioners to exchange research experience and ideas on business sustainability and innovation in the current digital era.
- To promote joint efforts to create a sustainable and innovative business marketplace.
- To enable participants to establish international collaborative research.
- To evaluate the state of academic and practice-based knowledge related to business sustainability and innovation.
The following list covers some of the topics to be presented at the conference. We also welcome papers on other subjects related to the conference objectives.
- Sustainable Accounting and Governance
- Financial Research for Emerging Sustainable Markets
- Innovation in Operations Management/Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Social Innovation and Sustainability
- Global Strategies and Organisational Behaviour
- Green Marketing and Responsible Consumerism
- Human Values, Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Digital Business/Economy/Marketing
- New concepts in Innovation
- Case studies on sustainable innovation
- Climate Change Management
- Disaster and Crisis Management
- Natural Resource Management
- Environmental Policies & Governance
- All business and management areas related to sustainability and innovation