Frequently Asked Questions
What is the deadline for paper submission?
Please refer to Important Dates:
|Extended Abstract Submission Deadline||27th June 2022|
|Extended Abstract Acceptance Notification||3rd June 2022|
|Full Paper Submission Deadline||31st July 2022|
|Full Paper Acceptance Notification||11th August 2022|
|Camera-ready Paper Deadline||4th September 2022|
|Payment Deadline||9th September 2022|
|Conference Date||19th to 20th October 2022|
Is it possible to extend the deadline for submitting the papers?
It would be extended in the case of receiving a large number of applications. Otherwise, it is impossible.
Where will the conference be held?
The conference will be held via WebEx platform.
Am I obliged to follow the paper-submission format?
Yes, you must follow the paper-submission format, you can find and download the template under paper submission.
Can I send my paper via the conference email?
No, you must send your paper via the confbay system. The emailed papers will not be reviewed.
Should I send my paper along with the abstract?
Yes, you can send your paper along with the abstract to be included in the conference proceedings.
Should I put Malay abstract in my paper?
No, Malay abstract is not required, the language of the conference is in English.
My paper is concerning…., can I send my paper to the conference?
Please refer to the conference tracks on the website. The following list covers some of the topics to be presented at the conference. We also welcome papers on other subjects related to the conference objectives.
- Sustainable Accounting and Governance
- Financial Research for Emerging Sustainable Markets
- Innovation in Operations Management/Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Social Innovation and Sustainability
- Global Strategies and Organisational Behaviour
- Green Marketing and Responsible Consumerism
- Human Values, Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Digital Business/Economy/Marketing
- New concepts in Innovation
- Case studies on sustainable innovation
- Climate Change Management
- Disaster and Crisis Management
- Natural Resource Management
- Environmental Policies & Governance
- All business and management areas related to sustainability and innovation
When will the result of reviewing papers be announced?
The reviewing result will be announced within 7 -15 business days after sending the paper.
How much does the conference registration fees?
Please refer to Conference Fees:
|Virtual Presentation||RM 700||USD 200|
Would the conference papers be published?
All accepted papers will be published in one of the MyCite peer-reviewed international journals as below:
Best papers that meet criteria and have the merits for publication in high index journals will be selected for submission to SCOPUS/ERA indexed journals. Selected papers are subject to the double-blind peer-review process and the final decision on publication will be decided by the editorial committee of the journals.
- Asian Academy of Management Journal (Scopus)
- International Journal of Sustainable Strategic Management (ERA)
- Capital Market Review (MyJurnal)
- Asian Academy Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (Scopus)
- International Journal of Industrial Management (indexing in Mycite)
- Journal of Governance and Integrity (indexing in Mycite)
What is the duration of time from the first submission to the final publication date?
Papers will be published in 60 days after the final acceptance of the Camera-Ready version. However, this is subject to the review process and the author's response to the reviewer's comments.
What format should I use for the citation and the reference list?
Authors are required to use APA 6 citation format.
Would a conceptual paper be accepted?